Flame Structure 2014
8th International Seminar on Flame Structure
Berlin Institute of Technology
September 21st – 24th, 2014
Objectives and scope
The objective of the seminar is to provide an international forum to discuss state of-the-art, achievements and perspectives in experimental and computational studies of flame structures, flammability limits and flame stability as well as its applied aspects.
Focal topics and scientific speakers
- Laminar flames, scientific speaker: Prof. Fei Qi
- Turbulent flames, scientific speaker: Prof. Volker Sick
- Kinetics (pollutants, soot), scientific speaker: Prof. Henry Curran
- Fuels (gaseous, liquid, solid; gasification), scientific speaker: Prof. Christopher Shaddix (tbc)
- Detonations (energetic materials), scientific speaker: Prof. Alexander Eremin
- Special combustion systems, scientific speaker: Prof. Keiichi Hori
Further details will follow within the next few weeks on the „scientific program“ page.
Prof. F. Behrendt, Chair for Energy Process Engineering & Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energies, Berlin Institute of Technology
Prof. O. P. Korobeinichev, Institute of Chemical Kinetics and Combustion SB RAS,
Prof. U. Riedel, Institute of Combustion Technology, German Aerospace Center, Stuttgart
Dr. N. Slavinskaya, Institute of Combustion Technology, German Aerospace Center, Stuttgart
Berlin Institute of Technology, Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Visit this page for further updates.